Sparco S.p.A is based in Turin Italy and was established in 1977. The company manufactures and markets all kinds of products and accessories for car sports such as rally, racing and other motor sports for example motorcycles and karting. From its range can be mentioned:
- Seats for drivers of all classes
- Steering wheel of different models and designs
- Seat belts up to 6-point
- Metal rims licensed by OZ Group
- Helmets of all types
- Headset and intercom
- Overalls and other personal equipment
Sparco S.p.A's head office is located in Settimo Torinese, Turin from where you ship products all over the world and of course also to Sweden. Radne Motor AB is a dealer and from its range we find, among other things, the following of Sparco's products (selection):
- Helmet Air Pro RJ-I made of fiberglass, reinforced with carbon fiber. It is an open helmet available in seven sizes and in black or white. The interior can be separated for washing and cleaning. Communication system is included in the price, SEK 7,280.
- Overall Sprint RS-2. Is the best-selling of Sparco's models. Available in black, blue, red, gray or black and red. The sizes are 48 to 66 and the price SEK 3,595.
- Shoe Sparco Cross RB-7 in leather, oil resistant. The colors black, blue, green, red or black-and-white are available in sizes 36 to 48. The price is SEK 2,050.
- Gloves Land RG-3.1. Has palm with reinforcements in suede and internal seams. The colors to choose from are black, blue or red. Sizes 8 to 12 and the price is SEK 680.
- Balaclava Shield RW-9. Approved by FIA. Treated according to X-Coll which gives a cool and comfortable feeling. High breathability without seams. The weight is only 180gr / sgm, available in white or black for the price of SEK 480.
- Underpants are available as long underwear, underwear and socks. As a package you can buy for example Paket Racing RW-5 with balaclava, pants and undershirt for SEK 1,890.